The ticket copy that is generated on your web browser for printing when you click "submit" on our order form contains some important information about show time, suggested check in time, studio location and parking information as well as a "waiver" that pertains to your participation and presence in the studio audience.
If you did not print your ticket(s) after submitting your order on our website or have misplaced your tickets, you may still check in with our pages at the studio under your name(s). Photo IDs are required for all guests age 18 and up. If you need a location map and/or parking and check in information for specific studios, you may click here to access our "Studios" page. Minimum age restrictions for admission are posted here.
Please review this important information about attending the shows that is included with all ticket printouts.
* ARRIVAL/CHECK-IN: We suggest that you arrive and check in no less than 60 minutes* prior to the scheduled show time. The check-in time noted is suggested; however, some ticket holders may choose to arrive earlier. Ticket holders are admitted on a first-come basis as space allows and admission is not guaranteed. Everyone in your party must be present at check-in to receive consecutive line numbers. See our website's Studios page for parking and check-in information.
* PHOTO ID REQUIREMENTS: All guests age 18 and over must be prepared to present (if requested by Studio Security) a valid, government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, state ID, military) with your birthdate at check-in.
* MINIMUM AGE: Guests under the minimum age posted on our website not be admitted. Being accompanied by a parent or guardian does not waive the minimum age restriction. For shows that have a minimum age for admission under 18, guests at or over the minimum age - but under 18 - must be accompanied by an adult.
* SECURITY NOTICE: Studio policies prohibit visitors from possession or use of alcohol, drugs, firearms and weapons of any sort anywhere on studio premises. Any violation may result in immediate removal. Cellphones, cameras and recording devices of any kind are not permitted in the studio. Please do not bring them to check in as there are no facilities provided to check or store personal property.
* PHYSICAL DISABILITIES: If you, or someone in your party uses a wheelchair or for another reason may require additional assistance, please notify us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting your order. Many studios can only accommodate two wheelchairs and/or guests that have difficulty with stairs on the studio floor along with one attendant. Any special accommodations that may or may not be provided are at the discretion of the show's production company, the studio facility and/or the Fire Marshal.
Admission to the studio is not guaranteed. Some shows may take three or more hours to film so please allow enough time for your visit to the studio. Soundstages are usually kept cool so you may want to bring a light jacket or sweater. Some shows that feature the audience on camera (AFV, etc.) may require dressy attire as a condition for admission. Specific instructions, if any, will be on the studio map that you printed with this ticket. Metal detectors may be in use at entrances and all vehicles and persons are subject to search. By accepting this ticket, and in consideration of being admitted to the named program, the holder, for him/herself and his/her party, irrevocably consents to abide by the rules and regulations of our company, the show's production staff, the studio facility and studio security and agrees to release the producers, production company, network, sponsors, studio facility, law enforcement, studio security personnel, Audiences Unlimited, Inc., and all associates or divisions of the above named from any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or property or for infringements of any rights or from any or all claims for reimbursement for lodging, lost wages, travel expenses and/or any transportation costs, and permits the above named to use his/her names, voices, likenesses and all reproductions thereof in all media for all purposes without limitation. Privilege of admission and presence in audience and/or studio property for this, and any future shows, is revocable at any time for any reason.
THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION TO THE STUDIO.
Show dates and times are subject to change or cancellation. Updates are posted on our website.
If you cannot attend this show, please email: email@example.com
to cancel your tickets so we may offer them to another guest. Thank you.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKET - Sale is prohibited by law: L.A.M.C. 42.03
* The suggested check in time for most shows is no less than 60 minutes prior to show time. The suggested check in time for "The Soul Man," "Two And A Half Men," "Hot In Cleveland," all shows at FOX Studios and "AFV" is no less than 90 minutes prior to show time.